Only the best of the best can join the
Are you ready for some test challenges to reveal your worth?… Read the infos below carefully then apply to start the journey
Senior UI/UX Designer
We are looking for a UI/UX designer able to understand our business requirements and any technical limitations, as well as be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups and prototypes. He will also design and shape unique, user-centric products and experiences.
What you will be doing...
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups, story boards, sitemaps and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets.
- Present and defend your design decisions. All your design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles (i.e. color theory, visual weight, etc.).
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields.
- Facilitate the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables).
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Identify and troubleshoot UI/UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
Skills you should have...
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Three or more years of UI/UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- Strong portfolio to be presented and defended during interview.Experience using tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision, UXPin, Quartz.