Only the best of the best can join the
Are you ready for some test challenges to reveal your worth?… Read the infos below carefully then apply to start the journey
Senior Scrum Master
We are looking for a Scrum Master to coordinate and coach our software development team. Put simply, you’ll be our go-to person for applying scrum to produce high-quality work. Your duties include managing timelines, resolving problems and coaching team members on Agile methodologies. Ultimately, you’ll help create self-organizing teams that are flexible and fully productive during sprints.
What you will be doing...
- Manage each project’s scope and timeline.
- Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings and daily stand-ups.
- Coach team members in Agile frameworks.
- Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration.
- Be the point of contact for external communications (e.g. from customers or stakeholders).
- Work with product owners to handle backlogs and new requests.
- Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur.
- Help teams implement changes effectively.
- Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint.
- Guide development teams to higher scrum maturity.
- Help build a productive environment where team members ‘own’ the product and enjoy working on it.
Skills you should have...
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Experience in a scrum master role.
- Familiarity with software development.
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts (such as definition of done, user stories, automated testing, backlog refinement).
- Good knowledge of other Agile frameworks (Crystal, XP etc.).
- Excellent communication and servant leadership skills.
- Problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Scrum master certification is a plus.