Only the best of the best can join the
Are you ready for some test challenges to reveal your worth?… Read the infos below carefully then apply to start the journey
Senior Product Owner
We are looking for a Product Owner to organize, prioritize and assess work for our scrum team. You will be responsible for gathering feature requests, scheduling releases and coordinating sprints. To be successful in this role, you should be able to identify user needs and work with cross-functional teams to manage product releases. Ultimately, you’ll help us roll-out products that deliver our vision.
What you will be doing...
- Incorporate feature requests into product roadmap.
- Groom and prioritize backlog.
- Develop user stories and define acceptance criteria.
- Set sprint goals.
- Write acceptance tests.
- Plan releases and upgrades.
- Follow progress of work and address production issues during sprints.
- Analyze preferences and requests of end users.
- Refine our agile methodology based on results and client feedback.
- Keep track of industry trends.
Skills you should have...
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Work experience as a Product Owner or similar role in product management.
- Familiarity with agile is a plus.
- Hands-on experience managing all stages of the product life cycle.
- Technical background with knowledge of software development and web technologies.
- Team spirit and good communication abilities.
- Good organizational skills.