Only the best of the best can join the
Are you ready for some test challenges to reveal your worth?… Read the infos below carefully then apply to start the journey
Senior Front-End Developer
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
What you will be doing...
- Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Design mobile-based features.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability.
- Write functional requirement documents and guides.
- Create quality mockups and prototypes.
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
Skills you should have...
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Proven work experience as a Front-end developer.
- Hands on experience with markup languages and CSS.
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment).
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Familiarity with continuous integration.