Only the best of the best can join the
Are you ready for some test challenges to reveal your worth?… Read the infos below carefully then apply to start the journey
Senior Flutter Developer
We are looking for a Flutter developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse devices, both Android and iOS. Your primary focus will be the development of Flutter applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
What you will be doing...
- Design and build advanced applications for both Android and iOS platforms.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code.
- Work with outside data sources and APIs.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
Skills you should have...
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Proven software development experience for both platforms Android and iOS.
- Proven working experience in Flutter app development and have published at least one original on both markets.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Strong knowledge of UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Familiarity with continuous integration.